Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Birth of Motoz Singapore

Hello and Welcome to Motoz Singapore. I've set up this blog for displaying visually stunning motorcycles from Singapore. What classifies as visually stunning you might ask? Well it's pretty abstract but my opinion of visually stunning goes like this, a hayabusa on honda wave wheels, now imagine how crazy that will look. Of course I don't expect anyone to be as crazy as that. If the bike has a cool paintjob. Some really cool custom fairing or even rare/vintage, I would classify that as visually stunning. Join us now and send those pictures in, remember it could be your friend's bike, your bike or some bike you saw in the streets. Welcome to Motoz Singapore.

Rav

3 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At July 21, 2006 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home