Tuesday, May 02, 2006

3. Inverted EN125 - I like it mean, big and upside-down.


Well I'm still hoping to spot a hayabusa with honda cub wheels but this would have to settle for now. When my eyes first caught glimpse of this machine, I immediately went huh? Well I've seen a lot of big heavy suspensions on small little bikes but this one beats them all. Not only is it really huge! It's in striking yellow that screams, "LOOK AT ME!" Well, inverted forks are a standard for high performance motorcycles and this bike don't want to be left out. Lets get serious and install a yellow, Mean, BIG and FIERCE looking reservoir suspension, upside-down. That way everyone knows I mean business. Honestly, I don't think the manufacturer will recommend this kind of configuration but hey! Who's to stop a man from tweaking his ride. If he's happy, we're happy.
PS: On a more serious note, the suspensions were inverted to fit because the reservoir was hitting the chassis if installed upwards. I believe the owner wasn't trying to be funny, he just had no choice.

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2006 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home