Friday, June 02, 2006

7. The Spid-mobile!

Submitted by Melvin
WOAH! That's the reaction I got when I received the email. I've seen plenty of R1s around and this got to be the loudest of them all. Not only is the paint job loud, the muffler's a micron! I wonder if there's any more goodies under the hood. The owner must be one heck of a spidy fan, getting the bike done to a spiderman theme is one thing, getting the helmet sprayed to a vintage spiderman theme is another. Thumbs up to the owner. Now, if only the bike can jump and spin some web....

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At July 21, 2006 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home